The mystery of the "I AM" painting. - POSTERS Available at Corazon Gallery. - Trinidad, Colorado






Painting:  "The Unveiling" by Rita Burton

Several years ago I studied the book of Revelation with Bible Study Fellowship.  They called the study the "Unveiling of Jesus Christ."  We completed the study in a school year time line.  In the beginning of the study, I was so taken with the description;   

"I then turned to see the voice that was speaking to me, and on turning I saw seven golden lamp stands, and in the midst of the lamp stands one like a son of man, clothed with a long robe and with a golden sash around his chest.  The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow.  His eyes were like a flame of fire, his feet were like burnished bronze, refined in a furnace and his voice was like the roar of many waters.  In his right hand he held seven stars, from his mouth came a sharp two edged sword, and his face was like the sun shining in full strength."  Revelation 1: 12 - 16 ESV

The reason I was caught up with this description of Jesus is because in 1972, when I received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit, the Lord came to me in a vision.  It was not a dream.  It was a live vision.  I saw His face, the memory, so much like John's description.  At that time, I also heard the Lord's voice proclaim through eternity, "It is finished!"  


Recently, an opportunity presented itself where I could share about the painting and the Bible study.  I re-visited my portfolio and scrutinized the picture in the printing file.  A second picture just appeared in my file.  In my scrutiny of both pictures, the difference between the two was more than startling. 

 



Now, I can only state that this impression, renamed "I AM" is a gift to me........and to you!  I think the Beloved reached down and touched my meager attempt with His finger, and said, "Be Blessed!"

I have made a poster of the painting "I AM," along with the scripture verse that points to the Son of God, the Everlasting, the Almighty, the Holy One! ---He will come again!
 


 

One of the changes I made to the poster, after the first printing, is to remove my signature from the poster.  Instead, I have listed this blog spot:  www.ritapaints.blogspot.com.  I have done this with the hope that the story would be told.  And, many will know and understand "The mystery of the "I AM" painting.  

The Copyright belongs to Rita Burton - Please do not reproduce this picture!

Posters are available:

11" x 17"  - Glossy

$20 covers the poster, packing and shipping

CONTACT ME:  ritapainterlady@gmail.com 














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"EVE" - Choices!

JOUEX! The rest of the story.